Expanding the knowledge of Infection Preventionists and enabling best practice sharing is critical to creating a safer environment for patients. To help facilitate learning and sharing, Diversey is pleased to offer Educational Scholarships to attend the 2019 APIC Conference in Philadelphia, PA.
Diversey will be awarding 25 US Scholarship Awards and 2 International Scholarship Awards. Each recipient will receive $1,000 towards expenses to attend the APIC Conference June 12-14th in Philadelphia, PA.
From a pool of applicants, Diversey will select 25 domestic and 2 international individuals to receive $1,000 to apply against travel and conference expenses.
To be selected you must be:
• Currently working in the Infection Prevention arena.
• Demonstrate your active engagement in an area of healthcare associated infection prevention and epidemiology by briefly sharing a key project.
• To apply, please visit http://solutionsdesignedforhealthcare.com/2019-apic-scholarship-application
• Application deadline: Friday, April 12th, 2019
• Winners will be notified: Friday, April 23rd, 2019
• Contact Larinda Becker (Larinda.Becker@diversey.com) or Annah Burns (Annah.Burns@diversey.com) with any questions